Who we are
Our website address is: https://wellesta.com.au
Accessing our website and limitation of liability
Due to the nature of the internet Wellesta can’t guarantee that our website or the websites to which our sites are linked will always be available to you. If the need arises, we reserve the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the sites that we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site or others are unavailable at any time or for any period.
The Website content is for general information purposes only. While Wellesta has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the Website content, unless we expressly agree otherwise with you in a separate written agreement, Wellesta disclaims all representations and warranties regarding the currency, completeness, accuracy, reliability, performance, suitability and/or availability of the Website content, and you acknowledge that your use of the Website content is strictly at your own risk.
If you choose, or are provided with a password or any other log in details to access any part of our site (e.g. learning, workshop, mentoring or coaching content), you agree:
- to treat such log in information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
- to ensure that any details supplied to us in order to register access are accurate and to advise us promptly in the event that any such details change.
Limitations on use of website
It is a condition of you using this Website that you and the organisation, institution, university or school etc that you represent do not:
- defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including rights relating to privacy;
- transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic;
- transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorised copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information;
- transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses”, adware, spyware, self-executing code or any other contaminating or destructive features (“malware”);
- impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person, institution or organisation;
- use, reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any of the products, services, media and learning content of Wellesta for commercial purposes except where this is expressly permitted (for example, under a separate license agreement entered into between you and Wellesta);
Embedded content and/or links from/to other websites
Links to other websites are included in the Website for convenience and information only and do not constitute Wellesta’s endorsement of material at those websites or any associated organisation, product or service. Linked websites are not under the control of Wellesta, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or changes or updates to such websites. You agree that you access and use linked websites at your own risk.
Wellesta is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with accessing or using any linked websites, except as we expressly agree with you in a separate written agreement. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any malware. Wellesta recommends that prior to using any downloaded files you carry out an appropriate virus check.
Wellesta may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website or linked to our Website, currently this includes but is not limited to:
If you use any of the Wellesta’s interactive services, your use is subject to these terms.
Linking to our Website
You may link to material on our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Wellesta reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website/service from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the standards set out in these terms.
If you wish to make any use of material on our sites other than that set out above, please address your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy and data
Wellesta is committed to protect your privacy and data. If we request your email address, we will not ‘spam’ you or sell your email address to a third party. If we collect financial, health or personal information, we will not share this information with anyone else. We don’t sell or share your personal information and data with any third party, including agencies, organisations or institutions.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this Website, including files downloadable from this website, for commercial use or without the permission of the copyright owner.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au. The owners of copyright in the content on this Website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.